Urea Care Maximum Hydrating 10% Urea Formula 6oz
- RESTORE AND PROTECT NATURAL MOISTURE BALANCE Urea Care® contains 10% Urea for gentle yet effective moisturizing for feet, hands, elbows and relief from dry, rough and callused skin conditions
- UREA AND SALICYLIC ACID To lock moisture into skin while treating severely cracked skin while absorbing UV light to protect skin
- NATURAL OILS such as Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Lavender Oil are naturally antibacterial, moisturizing and reduce inflammation and irritation while being completely absorbed by skin
- GENTLE FOR EVERY DAY USE Use daily to maintain the look and feel of healthy skin without a greasy or sticky residue
- MADE IN THE USA by Straight Arrow Products, Inc. a company that has been family owned and operated while employing American families since 1970.
Urea Care® Restores and Protects Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Balance
This unique therapeutic formula provides maximum moisture and healing for the toughest dry, cracked and rough skin areas. Urea Care® contains effective and gentle ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil without harsh ingredients such as petrolatum or mineral oil which leave the skin feeling greasy. Results will be seen and felt immediately!
Suggested Use: Severely dry, rough, callused skin. Corns, calluses and buildup. Diabetics with cracked skin or general dry areas requiring extra moisture.
10% Urea – Gentle but Effective
Salicylic Acid – UV light absorber to protect skin
Aloe Vera – Treats dry skin and leaves behind no residue
Coconut Oil – Naturally antibacterial, antifungal
Olive Oil – Maintains moisture retention
Lavender Oil – eases dry skin itchiness and dryness can reduce inflammation and irritation
Propylene Glycol – Skin conditioning agent
No Petrolatum or Mineral Oil
Directions for Use: Apply initially, minimum twice a day. Use daily to maintain the look and feel of healthy skin. As always, consult with your professional practitioner or doctor if irritation occurs.
Made and Distributed in the USA by Straight Arrow Products, Inc. A manufacturing company located in the Lehigh Valley PA that has been family owned and operated while employing American families since 1970.